This error message indicates that the database is unable to store the messages. The reason could be that the disk is full but there could also be other reasons, like a damaged database file or a lock on the database by another program like a virus scanner or backup program.
To prevent this error in the future it is best to keep the limit of the log file to the default of 10,000 records per log (menu options 'Actions-Options-Logging'). The database log file should not be accessed by other programs, like virus scanners or backup programs except when Diafaan SMS Server is not running.
The easiest solution to the problem is usually to remove the database file and let Diafaan SMS Server create a new one. Of course this means that the old records in the database will be lost. To remove the database:
- Close the Diafaan SMS Server console program
- Stop the Diafaan SMS Server service
- Remove the file 'C:\ProgramData\Diafaan\Diafaan Message Server\MessageLog.sqlite'
- Remove the file 'C:\ProgramData\Diafaan\Diafaan Message Server\MessageLog.sqlite-journal'
- Start the Diafaan SMS Server service
- Open the Diafaan SMS Server console program
Im getting this error
EventTime Event Source
02-02-2017 22:17:45 Insertion failed because the database is full
database or disk is full LogDatabase.sqlite
Disk is not full but logs are not saved in send logs
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 539
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1072