I was able to resolve the problem creating a new database SQL Connector and created a new database and later changed the connect string on it to connect to the already existing database. Creating a new connector filled out all the information in message in and out tables and also in the advance settings, once I did this the application work fine. Because I tried to created an SQL Connector over an existing database base none of the fields where filled and not having the advance MessageType field correctly assigned that was why the problem I described manifested itself.
I don´t know why I lost the configuration of the original SQL Connector. I am investigating. I don't think it's a Diafaan issue.
Thank you very much for your quick response.
I have been sending ussd messages using de SQL connector with SQL Server. Everything has been working fine until now. After loosing Internet from our services provider the SQL connector disappeard. I created another SQL Connector and now eventhough the "message type" field in the MessageOut table is set to "gsm.ussd" when I copy from the send message the errored record y get that the message was sent as "sms.automatic" and therefore giving me this error "Error: Invalid sms number: 106*1*72009144*12300*8699*1".
I have tried a lot of things but I cannot get the Diafaan server to recognized there records in the sql database as gsm.ussd
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Online: Henk Helmantel
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 621
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1323