If the test procedures are taking too long then it might be that the Diafaan SMS Server service is busy with database maintenance or another task.
It is possible that one of the log databases or message queue database is damaged an that Diafaan SMS Server is unsuccessfully trying to repair it. If that is the case then the best option is to remove the log database files and let Diafaan SMS Server create new ones. You can remove the log database and the message queue database with the following steps:
- Close the Diafaan SMS Server console program
- Stop the Diafaan SMS Server service with the Windows Service Control Manager
- Open folder 'C:\ProgramData\Diafaan\Diafaan Message Server\'
- Remove 'MessageExchange.sqlite' and 'MessageExchange.sqlite-journal'
- Remove 'SendQueueProxy.sqlite' and 'SendQueueProxy.sqlite-journal'
- Remove 'MessageLog.sqlite' and 'MessageLog.sqlite-journal'
- Start the Diafaan SMS Server service
- Open the Diafaan SMS Server console program
i hv been using Diafaan Sms Server 3.201 about a year and it was working excellent for me. But today i faced a problem: while i m trying to test connection to database its just testing infinitive time.same with smpp connector testing is not ending.Connenection credentials to database and smpp gateway is not changed.Plz help me to solve dis problem.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 452
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 793