I cannot think of any reason why a BIOS update alone would cause problems in Diafaan SMS Server. The only explanation that I can come up with is that somehow the send queue database is damaged during or after the BIOS update.
The first thing you can try is to clear the send queue with menu option 'File-Clear-Send queue'. This also compacts and repairs the send queue database and this may solve the problem.
If that does not work you can manually remove the send queue database and let Diafaan SMS Server create a new one with the following steps:
- Close the Diafaan SMS Server service and console program.
- Remove the file 'C:\ProgramData\Diafaan\Diafaan Message Server\MessageExchange.sqlite'.
- Remove the file 'C:\ProgramData\Diafaan\Diafaan Message Server\MessageExchange.sqlite-journal'.
- Remove the file 'C:\ProgramData\Diafaan\Diafaan Message Server\SendQueueProxy.sqlite'.
- Remove the file 'C:\ProgramData\Diafaan\Diafaan Message Server\SendQueueProxy-journal.sqlite'.
- Start the Diafaan SMS Server service and console program.
Today after some Bios update on our server, we are facing a lot of issue using Diafaan. Messages are getting stuck in the send queue and are release sometime after 10 secs or sometime even after 60 secs to the respective gateways. We are not understanding everything was working fine now suddenly what has happen.
Can you please help us on this.
Thanks & Regards,
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 594
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1259