thanks for the help! I followed the steps you wrote and everything is back in working order.
Now that you mention services, it reminds me of when I think the problem started. One day I noticed no messages are being sent so I checked the console and its status was some error. So I went and checked the services and saw that the service was stopped. I restarted it and functionality was restored but since then , I think, the log was not working. I'm not sure what happened there that stopped the server and corrupted the log. Thanks for the help, though. I now know how to fix it if it happens again.
The description of the problem suggests that the log database in Diafaan SMS Server is corrupt. If that is the case, you can let Diafaan SMS Server create a new log database with the following steps:
- Stop the Diafaan SMS Server service using the Windows Service Control Manager
- Close the Diafaan SMS Server console program
- Remove or rename the file 'C:\ProgramData\Diafaan\Diafaan Message Server\MessageLog.sqlite'
- Remove the file 'C:\ProgramData\Diafaan\Diafaan Message Server\MessageLog.sqlite-journal'
- Start the Diafaan SMS Server service
- Start the Diafaan SMS Server console program
I'm having this weird issue and I can't find anything about it in the manual. Diafaan works fine and all messages are being sent, however, the SMS Server program is not showing any logs. No send queue, no send log, no reports, no nothing. If I check out the webserver using a browser, the send queue and all of those show up there, but just not on the Server program. The only hint I'm getting from the program is this line at the bottom: "Some kind of disk I/O error ocurred, disk I/O error"
Does anyone have any idea what this means and how to fix it?
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 611
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1299