1 day and then 7 days. the duration between 1st and 7th day is rather long. besides, message will usually be expired after max 3 days.
i suggest 1 day, 2 days and 3 days
The 'OnStatusRequest' function in the Scripting Gateway is called with fixed intervals until a positive or negative status is reported with a call to the 'PostSendResultUpdate' function. The interval times are:
1. 30 seconds
2. 30 minutes
3. 3 hours
4. 1 day
5. 7 days
1. gateway timeout -> i have fixed it
2. how many times will OnStatusREquest be called before postsendresultupdate is called and at what interval? can i change it? it seems to be stopped after 24hours.
"the script calls PostSendResult with a positive status code, the last parameter of this call is set true. This instructs Diafaan SMS Server to fire the OnStatusRequest event one or more times depending on the message status."
2. The generic HTTP gateway does not support delivery reports and does not store the response of the HTTP call, this is only possible with a customized script.
3. Can you send me the script that generates this error and the configuration file of Diafaan SMS Server (menu options 'File-Export-Configuration')? You can send these two files to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. i would be nice if u can provide API GUIDE for scripting gateway
2. does your generic gateway record down httpget response (messageId) ? if yes, i can push result to http server and call PostSendResultUpdate to update delivery report.
since your generic gateway can work out of the box, it does save me and other customers a lot of development work to re-write a similar generic gateway.
2. using scripting gateway, i experienced "300, Gateway.Error.Timeout" from time to time. but calling the same HTTP API using generic gateway, never has "300, Gateway.Error.Timeout" . pls kindly advise
I am sorry, but we do not provide help for customized scripts.
Pls tell me which functions to receive callback and the callback api format (http get) to deliver DLR status
I am afraid that ready made scripts contain too many functions.
Your help is much appreciated.
The generic HTTP Gateway option does not support delivery reports. The procedure to receive delivery reports is different for each HTTP API and that means that the only way to properly implement this is with a customized script.
You can use the Scripting Gateway to make a script in C# or Visual Basic.NET that can both send messages and receive delivery reports. The Scripting Pack on the download page of this website has some example scripts that you can use as a start.
Another way to create a script is to add a specific HTTP Gateway (for instance for the BulkSMS service), then set the 'ShowAdvancedOptions' in the advanced settings of the BulkSMS HTTP Gateway to 'True' and click on "Edit 'BulkSMS' script" in the BulkSMS options. You then see a script with the capabilities to send SMS messages and receive delivery reports and SMS messages. You can use this script as a base for your own customized script.
i am using generic gateway. I need handset DLR. how can we provide handset DLR to SMPP connector? i am using another smpp server software which allows me to input message id and DLR status via HTTP API call. then the server will relay back DLR to smpp client.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 594
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1259