The 'ApprovedSourceAddressList' cannot be used to route messages to a different gateway but you can use the routing options in the 'Gateways' settings of each connector to change the routing dependending on the 'from' address.
For instance, you have two gateways 'SMPP 1' and 'SMPP 2' and one SQL Connector. All messages with source address '+123456789' and '+987654321' should be sent with gateway 'SMPP 1' and all other messages with 'SMPP 2':
- open the settings for the SQL Connector and select the 'Gateways' settings.
- Click on gateway 'SMPP 1'
- Set 'Only for from address' to '+123456789;+987654321'
- Click on gateway 'SMPP 2'
- Set 'Only for from address' to '-+123456789;+987654321'
Hope you are fine, things are working fine on our end too. We would like to know if it possible that if the Source address is not in the list so instead of going from the default source address it goes from another backup gateway defined as this feature would make the ApprovedSourceAddressList work great.
Thanks in Advance.
Have a great day!
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 436
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 733