1. The 4G LTE device in the link is a generic USB modem pool that is compatible with Diafaan SMS Server. But only the full edition of Diafaan SMS Server can use all the modem modules of the device at the same time.
2. Diafaan SMS Server can use all the modem ports that are available in Windows, the light edition of Diafaan SMS Server can use 1 modem module at the same time, the basic edition supports up to 4 modems and the full edition does not have an artificial limit on the amount of modem modules it can use at the same time.
3. To be able to tell anything about this I need to see the communication log of the GSM Modem Gateway and the configuration file of Diafaan SMS Server (menu options 'File-Export-Configuration'). You can send these two files to email@example.com.
dear, thanks for your help.
I have three questions,
- the first: Is it possible to use a 4G LTE device like the one attached in the link: [*Temporary link removed*]?
-The second question: If it is possible, how do I configure it, because I see that Diafaan Server only supports 10 COM ports? I have been using Diafaan SMS Server 126.96.36.199.
- The third question, I am using an 8-port GSM modem as recommended in the documentation and I am using it to send USSD codes and receive the responses to the query, but I have noticed that the responses take between 8 to 30 seconds to arrive and When I carry out a test on a cell phone with the same chip, the response arrives in 4 seconds. Will there be a configuration to be done in Diafaan Server or is it because of the equipment I am using? The chips are 4G LTE.
Most Users Ever Online: 529
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 668
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1472