1. With the 'SendLimit' option in the GSM Modem Gateway you can control how many messages are sent with the GSM modem per hour, day, week or month. This option can be used when your mobile operator has set a limit on how many messages you can send per time period with your SIM card. When the send limit is reached, the GSM Modem Gateway will pause until the time period is over and then resume sending the messages in the send queue. You can still add new messages to the send queue when the send limit is reached.
2. I am sorry but I don't understand this question. Can you explain your problem in more detail?
3. The reports are generated from the send and receive logs, messages that are already removed from the logs are not counted in the reports anymore. The statistics are accumulative for the whole time Diafaan SMS Server is running, or at least since the statistics are last reset with the menu options 'File-Clear-Statistics'. There can also be inconsistencies in the statistics of the gateways and connectors because the in the connectors each full long message is counted and in some of the gateways the message parts of a long message are counted separately.
Good afternoon! Can you explain if you can fix the problem? We use the "SENDLIMIT" setting in our work, we found two problems at work.
1. After the SMS limits are terminated, the gateway is not received, but they accumulate in the sending queue in the "SMPP CONNECTOR". We do not need to accumulate the dispatch queue after the end of the limits!
2. In the statistics of the gateway in the tab, the status of the message part send and message send messages is plus, although in fact the error message is not sent-how to include in the sending limit only message part send
3. The number of sent messages in the report tab and statistics in the status tab is different, the correct value of the message part is sand-how to fix it?
Thank you! I hope you can help me!
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 575
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1187