thank you. I'll try that!
If you install version 220.127.116.11 on the same computer as the previous version you don't have to do anything. The settings will be transferred automatically to the new version.
The best way to transfer a license to a new server and keep the same settings is:
- Install the Diafaan SMS Server trial software on the new server
- Stop the Diafaan SMS Server service and console program on both servers
- Copy folder '%ProgramData%\Diafaan\Diafaan Message Server\' from the old to the new server
- Start the Diafaan SMS Server service and console program
- Load your license on the new installation
- Remove Diafaan SMS Server from the old server
currently i'm running Diafaan version 18.104.22.168 and I would like to upgrade to version 4.0. I just wanted to ask if it's possible to import the settings from 22.214.171.124 to 4.0? As far as I know, I just have to copy the content of %ProgramData%\Diafaan\Diafaan Message Server\ if I'm right. Thank you for your help.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 546
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1076