We just released the first major update of Diafaan SMS Server. The core of the program is completely changed to a plugin architecture that makes it easier to add new gateways and connectors. In addition to the SQL connector, messages can now be handled with a web or e-mail interface making it even more convenient to send and receive messages from your own software. The new C# or Visual Basic .NET scripting support adds a very powerful way to extend the software and create new features yourself.
In addition to the new possibilities, the license price of the light edition is lowered to $ 195,- and the number of connectors that can be used in the basic edition is increased to three.
* Scripting gateway added, add new SMS, e-mail or other messaging services with your own C# or Visual Basic .NET script (basic- and full editions only).
* Web connector added, send SMS messages with an HTTP interface and forward received messages to a website.
* E-mail connector added, send SMS messages with a built-in SMTP server or with a connection to an external POP server and forward received messages to e-mail.
* Scripting connector added, initiate a message or process received messages with your own C# or Visual Basic .NET script.
* Added message routing, choose which gateway(s) can send a message with the new individual message routing options.
Improvements and bug-fixes:
* With multiple GSM modems, messages are better distributed over the available modems.
* Handling of the logs in Diafaan SMS Server Console is much better for large numbers of records.
* Filtering of the logs makes it easier to get an overview of failed messages or error events.
* Generate reports from the logs.
* Handling of the GSM modem is changed and two compatibility modes are added. Text mode is now supported in addition to the normal PDU mode.
* Support for flash SMS messages and GSM USSD commands added.
* Windows XP Service Pack 2/Vista/7/Server 2003/Server 2008
* GSM phone or modem confirming to the GSM 07.05/07.07 standard and/or Clickatell http API account.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 522
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1018