* Added 'MessagesInSendQueue' statistic for each individual connector to the 'request-server-status' HTTP API response
* The 'Minimal HTTP client' option in the HTTP callbacks options was not saved.
* The option 'Log all messages to SQL/Excel Connector: ...' did not work for manually removed messages, and messages that had no available gateway to send.
* Issue with synchronization of the send queue display in the console program fixed, the list was not updated when a message was manually removed from the Outbox in the web application.
* Excel Connector: The connector status was never set to: 'Ready to send and receive messages'.
Most Users Ever Online: 529
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 668
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1472