New features (basic- and full editions only)
* HTTP API options added to the Web Connector to change the configuration of Diafaan SMS Server.
* The HTTP callback option now offers support for local processing of PHP scripts with the CGI version of PHP.
New features (all editions)
* Option added to ask for the administrator password when the console program is started.
* Possibility added to change the assignment of the normal and backup gateways in the ‘gateway’ field of the SQL Connector, Web Connector and Scripting Connector.
* GSM Modem Gateway: New option to reset the send limit from the Web Connector HTTP API.
* SMPP Gateway: Added 0 (unknown) option for manual parsing of TON and NPI, e.g. %0%0%…
* SMPP Gateway: Added support for non-standard id field in iQsim SMPP receipts.
* SMPP Connector: Option added to close the IP connection to a client after a ‘message_out’ HTTP callback.
* SQL Connector: Added advanced option ‘DatabaseCharacterSet’ to filter out characters that the database will not accept.
* Email Connector: Added template field support to ‘Default address’ and ‘Default name’ in the ‘Receive SMS’ options.
* EmailConnector: The ‘From’ field in the send SMS template did not work for messages received with the POP client.
* SMPP Connector: Installation of multiple SMPP Connectors made the SMPP Connectors unstable.
* SMPP Gateway: deliver_sm messages with esm_class 8 were not recognized as receipts.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 602
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1275