Version 1.5.1 of Diafaan SMS Server has a couple of bugs fixed, minor user interface improvements and some new features that really should have been added to the 1.5 release:
- Option to automatically save removed log and event records to an XML file.
- Option to automatically remove old log records from the web connector database and optionally save them to an XML file.
- Send binary messages with a Protocol Identifier and User data Length byte via GSM modems.
- HTTPS option added to the webserver (requires installation of a certificate).
User Interface improvements:
- The routing status in the status panels of the gateways and connectors gives more useful information about the routing setup.
- Data Coding Scheme byte for binary messages did not work.
- Stopping and immediately restarting the service was not always reliable.
- Sending of multiple message with the webconnector caused more than one log entry per message in the webconnector database.
- Status updates for previously sent messages were applied to all messages with the right message id. Now only the most recent record with the given message id is updated.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 364
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 551