* Accept invalid (e.g. self-signed) server certificates for HTTP calls throughout Diafaan SMS Server
* Added option to accept messages in message_in and message_out HTTP callback calls with timeout errors or missing 'result' parameter.
* Added 'message_id' parameter to the 'message_in' HTTP callback.
* Added Subject Alternative Names (SAN) to the certificate generator to support multiple IP addresses and DNS names in one certificate.
* Unhandled exceptions in threads are now written to the 'UnhandledExceptions.log' file in the application folder.
* GSM Modem Gateway: 'NumberTemplate' option added for received SMS messages.
* Scripting Gateway: Option added to set the connector (list) for inbound messages in the script.
* SMPP Connector: Option 'IngnoreTLVParameters' added to allow disabling TLV's for SMPP clients that don't support them.
* SMPP Gateway: Added SendLimit functionality.
* SQL Connector: 'Scheduled' logic moved from the SQL Connector to the send queue.
* Web Connector: Added 'Scheduled' option to HTTP API.
* Web Connector: Added 'OkResponse' and 'ErrorResponse' properties to be able to change the HTTP API response to a fixed string.
* Web Connector: Added 'RemoveDuplicateNumbers' option to allow duplicate numbers for each HTTP API call.
* Minimal HTTP callback client did not use the allowed SSL protocols setting of the advanced general options.
* Number templates with a regular expression of less than 3 characters did not work correctly.
* HTTP Gateway: The [message-guid] and [message-info] fields did not work in the HTTP query of the generic HTTP gateway.
* Protocol Connector: Response timeout was not being reset during a transaction resulting in a disconnect.
* SMPP Connector: A positive 'ReceiptTimestampOffset' caused negative DLR's not being delivered to the SMPP client.
* SMPP Connector: A 'RegisteredDelivery' value of more than 9 in the submit_sm resulted in a wrong message ID in the receipt.
* SMPP Gateway: Done date with seconds in the receipt was handled incorrectly for the year 2020.
* Web Connector: Internal HTTP server did not select TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 when these two SSL protocols were available.
* Web Connector: Possible (but untested) fix for a problem with the web application on the Turkish version of Windows 10.
* Web Connector: Tags in the contacts of the web application did not work correctly with a space at the front or end of a tag.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 588
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1218