* Console: Added option to create a self-signed (insecure) SSL certificate
* SMPP Connector: Support added for encrypted SSL connections
* Console: improved error message when the unsupported .NET client profile framework is installed
* Service: Database files are now vacuumed (defragmented and compacted) when the service is started
* Service: Handling of messages without an active gateway is rewritten to make it more efficient
* Email Connector: Added extra unencrypted USER/PASSWORD login attempt when all other login attempts failed
* GSM Modem Gateway: The send time of a USSD response is now set to the same time as the send time of the USSD command
* GSM Modem Gateway: Added destination number to event log description for send errors
* HTTP Gateway: Support added to set the 'UserId' field for received messages
* Scripting Gateway: Support added to set the 'UserId' field for received messages
* SMPP Connector: Handling of receipt and received message packets to the clients was make more robust and efficient.
* SMPP Connector: 'ReceiptDateFormat' setting added to change the format of the send date and done date fields
* SMPP Connector: Added 'ReceiptTimestampOffset' advanced property.
* SMPP Connector: Standard Message ID format changed to GUID (alphanumeric)
* SMPP Gateway: Added support for the 'dest:' keyword to get the sender ID of the iQsim modem
* SMPP Gateway: Added 'ReceiptTimestampOffset' advanced property.
* SMPP Gateway: Added support for TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
* SMPP Gateway: Decode receipts with data_coding 2 and 4 (binary) as data_coding 0 (SMSC Default Alphabet)
* SMPP Gateway: Improved reconnect procedure after connection to the SMPP server is lost
* SQL Connector: Added 'MessageGuid' and 'MessageInfo' fields to the MessageOut and MessageLog tables
* SQL Connector: ErrorText database field type changed from varchar(80) to varchar(max)
* Web Connector: Added message-info and message-guid fields to send-message HTTP API
* Web Connector: Added Network registration status to the statistics
* Service: 'Expression tree is too large' error fixed in the Message Queue database in configurations with more than 500 gateways
* GSM Modem Gateway: A long list of received messages could cause a timeout error and repeated reboots
* Protocol Connector: Bug fixed in the handling of ESPA sequences when controller sends a packet of multiple chars
* Protocol Connector: The TAP IP server did not always recover properly from an unexpected client connection error.
* SMPP Connector: MessageValidity was always 4 days, irrespective of the value in the settings
* SMPP Gateway: A wrong error code was generated for DLRs that included a 'delivery_failure_reason' TLV value
* SMPP Gateway: ENROUTE status in the receipt was regarded as an error but is now ignored
* SMPP Gateway: Fixed bug in disabling enquire_link when setting 'KeepAliveInterval' to 0
* The setting 'Combine received message parts..' did not remove orphaned message parts.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 590
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1239