* Universal white list/black list format introduced to allow or block messages based on destination or source numbers. This feature includes an option to import the list from an external file.
* Support added for encrypted connections that use the TLS 1.2 security protocol.
* Email Connector: Option added to disable SMTP server when no gateways are available to facilitate redundancy.
* SMPP Connector: ‘ClientAsyncWindowSize’ option added to increase the speed of sending receipts and received messages to the SMPP clients.
* SMPP Connector: Option added to trigger a delivery report when the message has been sent with status code 200.
* SMPP Gateway: Added support for encrypted (SSL/TLS) connections to the SMPP server.
* GSM Modem Gateway: USSD ‘MessageIn’ response now contains the ‘UserId’ of the ‘MessageOut’ request.
* Paging Gateway: Improved handling of SNPP calls.
* Protocol Connector: Improved response speed during calls.
* SMPP Gateway: Improved handling of the ‘MaxMessagesPerMinute’ setting.
* SQL Connector: Priority field is now used in the SQL query to load high priority messages first from the MessageOut table.
* Web Connector: Improved performance for the ‘send-server-request HTTP API for multiple gateways and connectors.
* dmscmnd.exe: The ‘send-server-command’ syntax did not work properly for the commandline client and resulted in a 404 not found error.
* Email Connector: “Unable to cast object of type ‘System.DBNull’ to type ‘System.String'” repeated error solved.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Fixed ‘object reference not set to an instance of an object’ error for messages sent with ‘BasicTextMode’.
* SMPP Connector: The ‘additional_status_info_text’ was not encoded correctly in the DLR, causing some SMPP clients to reject it.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 449
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 777