* New options in the connector ‘Gateway’ settings to limit the total send attempts for all primary gateways and for all backup gateways.
* HTTP Gateway: Added support for Clickatell Platform API.
* Added user definable ‘message_guid’ and ‘message_info’ fields to ‘message_out’ and ‘message_log’ HTTP callbacks.
* Added ability to change the number of send attempts with the ‘gateway’ parameter, e.g. ‘GSM Modem:1’.
* Added ‘template:’ keyword to number templates that uses a regular expression.
* Console program: Improved responsiveness of the console program for configurations with more than 20 gateways and connectors.
* Console program: Improved error handling and an enhanced exception message box with the ability to save the log.
* GSM Modem Gateway: ‘SendTimeout’ option added to change the timeout value after sending the SMS PDU, default timeout set to 60 seconds.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Added ‘PermanentErrorList’ option to stop new send attempts for specific error codes.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Added blacklist option to the ‘NumberWhiteList’ property.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Added national language lock and single shift table support for received messages.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Reset command ‘AT&FE0’ changed to two separate ‘AT&F’ and ‘ATE0’ commands.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Support added for unicode USSD responses.
* HTTP Gateway: Added option to send unique message ID with the message (message_guid and message_info).
* Scripting Gateway: Removed the limit of 20 for the MaximumBatchSize property.
* SMPP Connector: Added option to send an ACCEPTD or DELIVERD DLR on status 200.
* SMPP Gateway: Added character mapping options for outgoing and incoming messages.
* SMPP Gateway: Added ‘PermanentErrorList’ option to stop new send attempts for specific error codes.
* SQL Connector: Added support for multiple numbers in one database record.
* Web Connector: Added ‘StatisticsStartTime’ value to the ‘request-server-status’ API response.
* Multiple recipients in the email alerts caused an SMTP send error when the ‘From address’ field was empty.
* GSM Modem Gateway: The time stamp of sent messages was ‘SendDelayTime’ later than the actual send time.
* Paging Gateway: No or unexpected answer after the “ATH0” modem command bug solved.
* SMPP Gateway: Alphanumeric sender ID got an extra + when it was sent to an SMPP Connector and returns via the Emulator Gateway.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 518
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1003