* Support added for .NET framework 4.x. Diafaan SMS Server now runs on .NET framework 4.x by default. If this is not available it falls back to .NET framework 3.x or .NET framework 2
* 64-bit version of Diafaan SMS Server added. The 64-bit version is used with clean installs on a 64-bit version of Windows. The 32-bit version is installed on 32-bit Windows or on 64-bit Windows when an older 32-bit version of Diafaan SMS Server is installed.
* Improved functionality on the Server Core versions of Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016. The console program of Diafaan SMS Server now uses alternatives for GUI features that are missing in Windows Server Core.
* SQL Connector: Added option to lock the MessageOut table for reading by other processes during the polling transaction
* Web Connector: The HTPP API call 'send-server-command' is now disabled by default in new Web Connectors
* Gateway filter 'Only for message type' allways set to 'Only for to address' when the gateway was selected in the 'Gateways' page
* GSM Modem Gateway: The quiet hour functionality did not work properly when the 'SendLimit' parameter was set
* Paging Gateway: SNPP batch mode was missing the RESEt command and batches were not handled correctly
* Paging Gateway: The Paging Gateway failed to load in the console when there were no COM ports on the computer
* Protocol Connector: Opening the SNPP Connector settings caused the port number to revert to default port 444
* Protocol Connector: The Protocol Connector failed to load in the console when there were no COM ports on the computer
* SMPP Gateway: Some characters in receipts with GSM default alphabet decoding (like the underscore) were not decoded correctly
* Web Connector: Using the HTTP 'send-server-command' with an empty 'value' string set the value to '\r\n '
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 594
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1259