New features (basic- and full editions only)
* HTTP Gateway added to send messages to generic HTTP based SMS servers. With 2-way SMS support for Twilio, Nexmo, Clickatell and MessageBird.
* FastCGI HTTP callback option for local processing of PHP scripts with the CGI version of PHP.
* Added support for individual validity periods for each message.
New features (all editions)
* ‘QuietHours’ option added to each gateway to pause message sending on specific hours (and quarters of an hour) of the day.
* Status description ‘Received’ changed to ‘Delivered’ to be consistent throughout the program.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Changed the default status report handling from ‘TE routed’ to ‘Buffered’. The status updates are now stored on the SIM card by default and polled by the GSM Modem Gateway.
* Email Connector: Added message content to communication log of the POP client.
* Web Connector: Added HTTP API option to pause and resume message sending for each gateway.
* Web Application: Added sound alert option to the web application for received messages.
* SMPP Connector: Return status ‘EXPIRED’ in the receipt when the message validity time has expired instead of status ‘UNDELIV’.
* SMPP Gateway: Added option to set the SystemType parameter in the setup wizard and setup dialog instead of the advanced options.
* SMPP Gateway: The SMPP protocol limits of 8 characters for the password and 15 for the SystemID are no longer enforced.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Improved handling of NoSignal statistics.
* GSM Modem Gateway: The Send Limit did not treat multipart messages properly, this could result in failed messages.
* Web Connector: Improved error handling when the server port number is already in use.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 354
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 519