Version 184.108.40.206 adds an SMPP server to the basic- and full editions of Diafaan SMS Server and it is possible to use an SQL Connector to log all messages to an external SQL database.
The Emulator Gateway is now built-in into Diafaan SMS Server, this gateway can help setting up the configuration without sending or receiving any actual SMS messages.
New features (basic- and full editions only)
* New SMPP Connector added, allowing SMPP clients to log in to Diafaan SMS Server.
* Option added to log all sent and received messages to a specific SQL Connector.
New features (all editions)
* Emulator Gateway added to facilitate testing without actually sending or receiving SMS messages.
* Multiple similar exceptions from the log database are now throttled to maximum 1 per hour.
* Email Connector: Added option to the message template to set the from address for the SMS message.
* Email Connector: Maximum top level domain name length increased from 4 to 22 for email address extraction in received messages.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Support added for 16-bit concatenation ID's.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Option added to limit the amount of messages that can be sent per hour, day, week or month per SIM card.
* Scripting Connector: Obsolete ReferenceList option removed.
* Scripting Gateway: Obsolete ReferenceList option removed.
* SMPP Gateway: Support added for 16-bit concatenation ID's.
* SMPP Gateway: Added 'MaxMessagesPerSecond' option to limit the number of messages sent per individual second.
* SMPP Gateway: Added option to send messages as raw SMPP packets with message type 'smpp.pdu'.
* SMPP Gateway: Added option to handle received SMS messages as raw SMPP packets with message type 'smpp.pdu'.
* SMPP Gateway: Added option to ignore delivery report receipts with ACCEPTD status.
* SMPP Gateway: Added 'SourceAddressTemplate' option to change the number format of the source address.
* SMPP Gateway: Added support for binary messages with custom DCS and PID.
* SQL Connector: Added event log error message when rollback of a failed transaction fails
* SQL Connector: Options 'MessageInRetryOnError' and 'MessageLogRetryOnError' added to improve database reliability.
* SQL Connector: Advanced property 'DatabaseUpdateInterval' added to decrease potential strain on the database.
* SQL Connector: database field name 'Connector' added to the MessageLog table.
* SQL Connector: LogCommunicationToFile option added to help finding solving problems.
* SQL Connector: Removed obsolete 'Accounting' field from the MessageLog table.
* Commandline client (dmscmnd.exe): Removed header "Expect: 100-Continue" from HTTP requests, this header caused problems on some proxy servers.
* Email Connector: Headers in the 'Email templates' tab of the properties did not show correctly.
* Email Connector: Non-standard email header 'Date' fields were not always handled correctly.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Bug solved in the handling of incomplete concatenated message parts for received messages. This could result in lost message parts of received messages.
* Paging Gateway: Wrong error message 'The modem answered "OK" after the "...." command.' fixed.
* SMPP Gateway: A receipt SMPP packet without message text caused an 'Error decoding SMPP packet' exception.
* SMPP Gateway: Bug solved in the handling of incomplete concatenated message parts for received messages. This could result in lost message parts of received messages.
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 588
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1218