This new version of Diafaan SMS Server adds an HTTP callback feature to the basic- and full editions of Diafaan SMS Server.
The HTTP callback triggers an HTTP call to a web server for each message to send, all received messages, the send result of the messages and all events in the event log. The web server can record the information but also block or change the messages.
New features (basic- and full editions only)
* A new HTTP callback feature was added to Diafaan SMS Server. The HTTP callback triggers an HTTP call to a web server for each message to send, all received messages, the send result of the messages and all events in the event log. The web server can record the information but also block or change the messages.
* Number template option added to each connector, the number format for each message can now be changed before the message is added to the message queue
* Email Connector: Added support for email POP body with HTML part and without text part
* GSM Modem Gateway: Added new option 'ReceivePollAfterMaximumSendBatch'
* GSM Modem Gateway: Added new option 'ReceivePollIntervalTime'
* GSM Modem Gateway: Improved support for the Android GSM Modem Emulator
* GSM Modem Gateway: Improved support for Motorola GSM modules
* GSM Modem Gateway: a limit can now be set on the amount of messages that can be sent per hour/day/week or month
* Hypermedia SMS PRO Gateway: Added 'AdditionalMessageParameters' property to enable additional Hypermedia API parameters to be sent with each messages
* Paging Gateway: Added TAP over serial port and TAP over the TCP/IP options
* SMPP Gateway: Option added to manually set the DCS value, this improves character set compatibility with some SMPP servers
* GSM Modem Gateway: Multiline USSD response was not handled properly
* SMPP Gateway: Error code was not read properly from some delivery receipts
* SMPP Gateway: Fixed bug with pound character in ISO-8859-1 encoding
* SQL Connector: Add ErrorCode and ErrorText updates to the status update functions
* Web Connector: Incoming messages were not always stored in the admin inbox with option 'Only when undeliverable'
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 539
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 1073