* Allow status updates to connectors when the original message is removed from the internal send log. This means that the maximum number of send log items can be decreased without potential effect on the status update in the (SQL) connector.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Set AT+CNMI=1,0,0,1,0 instead of AT+CNMI=2,0,0,1,0 to improve compatibility to a number of GSM modems
* SMPP Gateway: Added option ‘UseMessageIdPrefix’ to prevent matching receipts to the wrong message when multiple gateways use the same message ID’s
* SMPP Gateway: Set Source TON=0 and NPI=0 for an empty source address
* Paging Gateway: Checksum test added for UCP response packets
* SQL Connector: Remove leading and trailing spaces from the database table and field names
* Multiple gateways and connectors: Send timeout added to network streams to prevent lockups in rare occasions.
* GSM Modem Gateway: Decoding error in status PDU’s with illegal date/time field fixed
* SMPP Gateway: Leading zero’s are now removed from hexadecimal and decimal message ID to improve matching the receipt to the message
* Hypermedia SMS Pro Gateway: Bug fixed in decoding received messages with surrogate code point Unicode characters
* Web Connector: Setup wizard next button stayed gray when using previous button after port test window
* Email Connector: The POP client did not always work with Exchange Server 2010 and 2013.
* Email Connector: The SMTP port number was not saved in the setup wizard
* Email Connector: The ‘SMTPServerIPBinding’ advanced property was not saved
* Email Connector: Setup wizard next button stayed gray when using previous button after port test window
Most Users Ever Online: 494
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 383
Newest Members:, Henk Helmantel
Administrators: Henk Helmantel: 598